Bosilun PET Chip for PA-B Composite Fiber Replacing Acrylic Fiber
High Na Content Cationic Dyeable Polyester Chip for Bosilun Staple Fiber Spinning
Bosilun Polyester Chip is similar to the easy cationic polyester chip. They both can dye at normal pressure and temperature. But for the Bosilun chip, has a higher Na content (active material) and a better dyeing effect.
Bosilun PET chip can be used as the raw material of bosilun composite fiber, a derivate from polyester. With good properties, it can produce garment fabrics, knitted products, carpets, blankets, and artificial furs.
Bosilun fiber is an eco-friendly product and can replace acrylic fibers. It has the following features.
- It can be dyed with cationic dyeing at room temperature and normal pressure, and full chromatographic dyeing can be used to dye deep black.
- The dyeing starts at 40-65 degrees, the coloring rate at 95-100 degrees exceeds 95%. And the fiber coloring time is slightly faster than that of acrylic fibers. Due to the roughness of the fiber surface, the color fastness is slightly higher than other ordinary fibers. The fastness is above 3.5.
- Good elasticity, strong hair feeling, and good affinity for skin
- Bosilun fiber blended with wool can burn below 28% without agglomeration (Acrylic fiber and wool blended more than 18% are easy to form hard lumps).
- The shrinkage rate of fiber in boiling water can be controlled between 1% and 40%.
*The specialty products are offered in various specs. Samples are available upon request.
Package & Storage
Packed in PP woven bags and lined with PE plastic bag, 25kg/bag or 1000kg/bag
Separately stored in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area for no more than one year